Thread: The better than Black Friday sale at Foil Play!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool The better than Black Friday sale at Foil Play!

Why is it better than Black Friday? The Foil Play flash sale has thousands of products on offer, with savings of up to 50% - and the sale has already started, so there's no need to wait until the end of November to stock up on bargains!

Sale bargains will be available for a limited time, so with massive savings on Kanban, Hunkydory, Dufex, Debbi Moore designs and many other brands, why not treat yourself? As there's no code to enter, you can apply your loyalty points too, to save even more.

If you're looking for a particular theme in the flash sale, you can narrow down the options using the menu on the left hand side.

At these prices, I'm expecting plenty of sell outs, so don't delay - snap up a bargain - or several. Why not check out the Going, going section of the site too to snap up your favourites before they are gone for good!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder that the flash sale is still going strong at Foil Play

With most Kanban die cut toppers at just 50p and Hunkydory die cut topper and card sets from just 88p, it's no wonder that over 200 product lines have already sold out. If there's something you have your eye on, please don't miss out.

Thank you for all of the orders received so far - I am packing my way through them as quickly as I can!

Post Thanks / Like

There are still thousands of products on offer in the Foil Play flash sale, many with savings of up to 50% - with well over 400 product lines sold out so far, don't miss out on the chance to stock up on crafty bargains before the sale ends!

Why not treat yourself to beautiful high quality Kanban cardstock from 25p a sheet, or try out something new, like foiling while the prices are so low? Hunkydory die cut topper and card sets are available from just 88p and are selling particularly fast, so if there's something you have your eye on, please don't miss out.

Post Thanks / Like

All good things must come to an end, and the Foil Play sale ends at midnight tomorrow (Sunday) - so this is the last chance to snap up a sale bargain, please don't miss out!

I will be taking a short break during December, so now would be a good time to buy if you need to stock up on anything before Christmas.

Thank you for all the orders received during the sale and for your support over the past year too - wishing everyone all the best for the festive season!