Thread: Wow Ideal on the Ball

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow Ideal on the Ball

I can't believe that I have had an email from them about my order for E.G. skincare which left the warehouse Monday and I am still waiting for. They need to improve their typing though.

Thank you for your recent order.

We have identified a slight delay in the delivery of yourorder which is currently within the Hermes network.

Please be assured we are working closely with the courier toget to a resolution and will provide a further update on Monday 18thDecember.

We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologisefor any inconvenience caused.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because an item has left the warehouse doesn't mean it is with the courier. I have often had to wait several days before it reaches the courier. I only complain when aforementioned courier says they have delivered the item, or will try again, when they haven't been anywhere near where I live. They haven't done that for a while, so perhaps I have finally got through to them.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Roz it was given to the Hermes on the 11th Dec according to the tracking. It should have been delivered today but I think the local courier ran out of time as no card left. The tracking says tried to deliver and will now deliver on Monday. Yes we were out but they always leave my parcels in our porch.

Post Thanks / Like

Great my Ideal order arrived today, but a Create and Craft one which also showed in the tracking could not be delivered on Saturday failed to turn up. Tracking says 'on the way to local courier' the same as the Ideal order but nothing else.