Thread: Powertex

Post Thanks / Like

Default Powertex

I have succumbed and bought a starter kit from Powertex. It was Jak Heath’s fault, as she has been posting some lovely creations on her Facebook page. I see she is a tutor for Powertex. Now all I need to do is become creative and actually use it.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Tricia

http://www.townrow.org.uk/

Post Thanks / Like

ooh is Jak working for Powertex now then Tricia? I thought she was with HD? I like watching the lady from PT doing her dems, and love the results, its very different from cardmaking but I can't (read 'daren't' lol !) take something else up !! Lets know how you get on with it Tricia please.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    ooh is Jak working for Powertex now then Tricia? I thought she was with HD? I like watching the lady from PT doing her dems, and love the results, its very different from cardmaking but I can't (read 'daren't' lol !) take something else up !! Lets know how you get on with it Tricia please.
    Jak posted back beginning of December mainly I gather due to messages and texts that she wanted to concentrate on running workshops. This was why she had taken a step back from TV. So at present is a Powertex tutor, her designs are really good. I did say I gave far too much crafting items that should be used and no more buying, but that went out the window after seeing what people had made.

Will have a go after Christmas and see how I get on.

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you! It's good to do something different now and then. I'm definitely going to try to be 'different' in my card-making next year, but not sure how yet!!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post