Thread: December Ornament

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile December Ornament

Dunno what happened to November, other than I was bizzy with Chrissy prezzies. Anywhoo I did manage to make one small ornament during December. Yet another Mill Hill one, with more to follow during 2018. I have loads of kits, plus one outstanding from Sew & So that need the beads sorting, threads put onto cards, and photocopies of the charts so I can scribble on them. I get lost on black and white charts if I don't do that.

The threads are not quite so important as I have loads of wooden thread holder thingies, received a sewing machine one from the Cross Stitch Guild when my subscription was renewed. I would like to get all the sorting done before I begin a new 2018 project, but that might not happen, especially if I get a tad cross eyed with all the beads. We shall see anyway, they will be done before the end of January I am sure of that.

12 December 2017.jpg

Roz
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Just stunning x
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely beautiful (as usual).

Post Thanks / Like

So Gorgeous..

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful Roz - but please for heavens sake don't start with C******** stuff yet, I can't cope chuck!

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry love, but I have to start early. Nuffin' would get done if I didn't. For the past couple of years I joined in with the Just Cross Stitch C******** ornament thingie. Didn't manage to do any for November and December, so not sure if I will be joining in this year or not.

I have a lot of knitting and crochet on my plate this year, and it would be nice to get on with some of the larger Jane Greenoff projects, or even some of her smaller ones for that matter. I must have at least ten of her larger kits, including three of the 'books', then there are another seven smaller kits, maybe more. Then all the Mill Hill C******** kits. I sorted the beads on four of the newer ones today, those already had the threads sorted and photocopied, soooo I have eight more to do. Then there will be the kitty cat when he turns up, but that could be a wee while yet as he will be coming from America. We had to wait for what seemed like forever for the DMC threads to arrive, so I'm not banking on Sew & So getting the Mill Hill kits in anytime soon. No matter, I can be patient. I will have probably forgotten all about him when he does arrive, so it will be a nice surprise when he does turn up. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

It's lovely.