Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Craft Shows From Febuary

Post Thanks / Like

Default Craft Shows From Febuary

apparently "We will be welcoming back our much anticipated craft shows as from February this year, not too long to wait now!" that quote is from QVC UK on FB in reply to a question
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

I’m not holding my breath - let’s see who will be hosting.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Alex T ????? (LOL!!)

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Let us hope it is somebody who knows something about crafts. Alex would be a good idea, at least she does do stitching.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Alex T ????? (LOL!!)
    With lots and lots of postage.................
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah !! but don't forget its an award winning channel lol ! Seriously though, whenever I've had a query or problem with Q, they've always sorted things out quickly and efficiently which is more than can be said for C&C & Hochy

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I have usually had good service from QVC. I used to buy loads from them, but have seen sense and realise that if I need anything I can often (not always) buy elsewhere for less.
    However I do like the fact that you have up to a month to return items if you are not happy or change your mind. I don't abuse this and have never returned worn or used items unless faulty.
    Postage is so high these days that I always try to factor that in when I buy or think that I may need to return. The reduced postage on second and subsequent items isn't much of a carrot as it is rare that we need to buy multiples of identical items.

Post Thanks / Like

I've thought many times Lioness the get 2nd for half price P&P is ridiculous as well, as you say, but why would you want more of the same? Its the cost of postage that holds me back from spending a lot of money with them.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to return two items that were damaged. Was supposed to receive a replacement with one of them, but they said it had sold out. I found this hard to believe as while I was talking to the chap on the phone the item was on the telly. I had a lot of problems getting my money back on the other damaged item, so have been very reluctant to buy from them again.

The high cost of postage puts me off buying from any of the channels to be honest, not just craft items either. I can buy the same things elsewhere at less than they charge, and often with free postage.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Always hated the postage charges on QVC.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post