Thread: My First C******** goodies - sorry JM

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile My First C******** goodies - sorry JM

I bought these sleighs at Harrogate in November. Buy the sleighs and get the two leaflets free. As it took me ages to get the colours sorted, and knowing it would take an age to put them back again, and having plenty of perforated paper, I decided to work all six. What I will do with the remaining four I haven't decided. They could go on cards, or they could have felt on the back and be used as tree ornaments, or I could put them back to back. I will make that decision in November. :)

1 January-Christmas Sleighs.jpg

The spare bits

1 January-Christmas.jpg

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

My life Roz, and we're only half way through January, what we gonna do with you? Wouldn't put them on cards myself, too nice. Would they fit maybe 4 on a frame as a plaque?
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I'm no better Roz. I'm just finishing stitching a Northwoods Santa ready for December. Looks great, but how do you finish off your perforated paper ornaments Roz?

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I usually use a self adhesive felt I bought from Supermart (via Amazon) as it is supposed to be acid and all that jazz free. I think it was about £10 for either four or five sheets. Bought it a couple of years ago. It was slightly cheaper to buy it from Bic, but they take forever to post stuff. At least they do when I have bought via Amazon, on the one occasion I bought from them via eBay, they were pretty quick.

The trouble with putting them in a frame is that I would have to hang 'em on a wall. Wall space is now very limited, though come to think of it so is space on my trees!

Will have to make a start on my January Just Cross Stitch ornament soon, perhaps on Wednesday. I have done the grid work on my weekend WIP, which is the Stolen Moments bell pull from Jane Greenoff. As my Saturdays get taken up with Kate in the morning, and the horse racing in the afternoon, my weekend will have to be Sunday and Monday. Soooo I will actually make a start on the stitching tomorrow afternoon.

We usually watch the telly after tea, so I made a start on another pair of my somewhat garish socks. I need something to take to the needle/natter group on Tuesday, socks seem like a good idea. Although we used to stitch at Dot's, it is a tad too dark at Aroma. I tried using one of my lamps once, but I had to sit at one of the tables instead of the settee, so I felt a bit left out. Christine used to take her patchwork, but either she has gone off it, or like me, it is too dark for her to see.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog