Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sssssshh........Don't tell anyone but....

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sssssshh........Don't tell anyone but....

Aldi have got some lovely FQ of Peter Rabbit fabric and several varieties of their own Sew Crafty range. Wheeled totes. Cutting mat/ rotary cutter and cutting square rulers. Magnifying table lamps as well.
    Lots of different yarns too.
    Picked up some FQ's but need to wait til I can sneak them in from car so I can take pics to show.!!LOL!

Sorry...FQ priced at £3.99
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I saw those yesterday and I bought the wheeled tote!There was also ther version of the cutterpillar mat with light.Think it was about £20.

Post Thanks / Like

Don’t have a store near me
    and the one near my daughter is off the bus route
    So can’t make a detour when I look after grandaughter
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooooo, get behind me Satan!!!

We have one that is fairly local, but a really dangerous road to cross to get to it on foot, and a bad road if I went on the bus, which is only about three, maybe four stops away.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

All the good stuff had already gone from our store:(. The trolleys looked good for the price - would be interested in a general review from anyone who managed to nab one. Mainly FQs and knitting yarn left. However I though I'd try a set of the brushes, which look very much like the ones Clarity sell for a lot more.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Oooooo, get behind me Satan!!!

We have one that is fairly local, but a really dangerous road to cross to get to it on foot, and a bad road if I went on the bus, which is only about three, maybe four stops away.

Roz
    Roz you have to be quick when these offers come up, as often they sell out on the day that they are launched. Of course it does depend on the store and on the items themselves.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

20180206_142110.jpg
    This is the stash I managed to get yesterday.
    Didn't see the trimmer or brushes though. I suppose stock varies area to area. I'm a happy bunny though!
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The trolley is OK. Cheapish plastic covering , big main bag with a couple of dividers , pockets, on the two sides- east & west, and another largish pocket on the front. It is wheeling OK and not toppling with my two very heavy bags of dies in, plates for machines etc.I am pleased with it.I wanted it for mobile storage in my craft area.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not near one - boo hoo!! One up in Brid but I bet all the stuff has gone 'cos theres a lot of crafters up there. There are 2 or 3 in Hull but in this weather (snow) not going just on a chance!! A couple of weeks ago I was in "The Range" and they were marking down some beautiful Santoro trollies £39.99 well made good quality fabric loads pockets.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a big ball of Aran yarn for £3.99 during the last craft event. It has knitted up very easily into a lovely sweater for my 8 yo grandson.