Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: QVC TSV 26th July

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine today. Plus other goodies from craft day.

Post Thanks / Like

Well MIL bought the TSV round for me to split it with her. I'm going to have to eat my words here because I rather like the TSV now. There are some stunning pieces of artwork and the foil card is gorgeous. I found the spelling mistake but interestingly, the ideas sheet has a card made up in that design and the spelling is correct. I wonder if Kanban noticed it themselves and thought we wouldn't!!!!! My only grievance, is the way it is packed. You'd think all the foil card would be together, all the toppers together and all the pyramage together but no, it looks like its been shuffled. I thought MIL had done it but she says no!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
    Well MIL bought the TSV round for me to split it with her. I'm going to have to eat my words here because I rather like the TSV now. There are some stunning pieces of artwork and the foil card is gorgeous. I found the spelling mistake but interestingly, the ideas sheet has a card made up in that design and the spelling is correct. I wonder if Kanban noticed it themselves and thought we wouldn't!!!!! My only grievance, is the way it is packed. You'd think all the foil card would be together, all the toppers together and all the pyramage together but no, it looks like its been shuffled. I thought MIL had done it but she says no!!
    Your right about the shuffling it took me ages to sort but really like it. It will keep me quiet for ages whilst I am recovering from my hiatus hernia op
    Jan

Post Thanks / Like

I missed the TSV as I was away, but having watched the video online, it looks really nice!

If anyone bought it and doesn't like it, or doesn't want everything in the kit, please let me know!