Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: QVC TSV 26th July

Post Thanks / Like

I am disappointed, not keen on HOTP stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I am disappointed, not keen on HOTP stuff.
    Me neither Julie, never keen on the colours and the cards are often a bit by numbers - I will reserve judgement on this one though!

Post Thanks / Like

oh Lordy:
    I Definitely Do Not Need Any More HOTP, I Must Use What I Have Already First!

right, if I keep repeating this between now and Saturday, I may just convince myself......

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not keen either so my money's safe

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not keen on HOTP either.If there are some Jolly nation that may tempt me as I really liked the earlier TSV. Dont really need anything but I am sure I will be tempted by something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvtocraft View Post
    I'm not keen on HOTP either.If there are some Jolly nation that may tempt me as I really liked the earlier TSV. Dont really need anything but I am sure I will be tempted by something.
    I am quite disappointed there are no new Jollynation Xmas designs - their TSV was my favourite this year (so far).

Post Thanks / Like

I agree ROC I think it was probably mine as it had a mixture with the stamps decoupage and shrink plastic. I still have loads left but seem to have made loads as well. I didn't use any of the xmas designs last year so if there is a bargain this year I can buy without fear of duplicating.

Post Thanks / Like

I love HOTP papers but not the letters,banners etc.They usually get passed on to friends.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rentochops View Post
    I am quite disappointed there are no new Jollynation Xmas designs - their TSV was my favourite this year (so far).
    As far as I know, the Jolly Nation Christmas offering this year is die cut sheets, featuring mostly existing Christmas characters, although there are a couple of new ones.

There is a new Christmas Patchwork Kingdom set though, due out within the next couple of weeks :)

Post Thanks / Like

I quite like the HOTP style, with all the ribbons and brads, though usually tweak the designs so the cards don't look quite so manufactured - and so I don't have to use all the 'Happy Holidays' greetings that half the cards usually have. I often also swap the cards to larger, better quality ones too as the HOTP ones are a bit on the flimsy side. I have large parts of the last two Christmas kits still at home, but know I will be tempted by all those brads....