Thread: Help! Card

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help! Card

Some advice please.

I usually use upm 300gsm card to make my cards - both the bases and toppers, but our local supplier isn't stocking it anymore. I've looked on line elsewhere but haven't managed to find any.

I have other card from some well known suppliers, but I'm not happy with the effect when I have used alcohol pens. Suggestions for card please ladies.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

ooh sorry Deefy, I'm no good at that so I don't know, but someone the other day did say that Sheena's and Lynda's stamping card was good if that's any help? Sure to be someone along soon who will be able to put you right.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I use Anna Marie's card.I have some in 250,300 and 310 gsm.I do like her card.I also have some white card I bought off ebay and that's ok too.I have also bought 300gsm 6 x6 card blanks off ebay and that is also nice card.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I use this 250gsm card to colour with my copic alcohol markers. I can pop a sheet in the post to you if you'd like to try it.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007POWU...202441_TE_dp_2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovepaperstroking2 View Post
    I use Anna Marie's card.I have some in 250,300 and 310 gsm.I do like her card.I also have some white card I bought off ebay and that's ok too.I have also bought 300gsm 6 x6 card blanks off ebay and that is also nice card.
    Thanks - I've ordered some 350gsm as it's on offer at the moment. I like Anna Marie's items so I'm sure it will be OK. Just really annoyed that upm is no longer stocked in town.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    I use this 250gsm card to colour with my copic alcohol markers. I can pop a sheet in the post to you if you'd like to try it.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007POWU...202441_TE_dp_2
    Thanks very much for your kind offer. I have ordered some of Anna Marie card and will see how I get on with that.