Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crafting with Anna Griffin 12pm 30/05/18

Post Thanks / Like

Aww sorry peeps, hands up !! I know her stuff is expensive and I thought it was just for the paper flowers.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see the show, I find that once you've seen one Anna kit, you've seen them all, but coincidentally, I found some old Anna Griffin kits from days of yore when she used to be on QVC and they used to flog them off dirt cheap at the QVC outlets. Anyway, my point is that they hadn't aged very well. The 3D stickers had all come apart, the adhesive had completely dried up and it had left unsightly brown stains. This may be ok on a throwaway card, but if they had been used for scrapbooks that would be no good at all. I do recall that both Anna and QVC used to constantly refer to the "amazing quality".
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I recorded them, watched the first 10 or 15 minutes of the first show, didn't see anything new or different, deleted the recordings. I do like her stuff but I already have some and I never / rarely use it.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The one thing of hers that I would happily buy some more of is the tone-on-tone 12x12" papers, i.e. a yellow pattern on a yellow paper, green pattern on a green paper etc. I can't remember what they were called but when she was on with them she kept saying "these are my flats" i.e. as close as she gets to doing plain papers. They are very classy looking but I've not seen them since.