Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scrapbooking Page with matching Birthday Card

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SundayL View Post

and I won't tell anyone about any slip-ups, if you don't! Shhhhh! ;)
    Thank you;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Jeanette - I think that there are a lot of us who are on self-imposed stash diets but it's scary how much stuff I've got after less than a year of crafting! I'm guessing you've got more than I have if you've been crafting longer.
    I have too much Marie. When the house is done my little cottage industry is going to start. I have loads of people asking for cards
    Last edited by Jeanette; 20-05-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely LO Sunday :) And big warm welcome to CT.com!

I made 2 scrapbooks (one 8x8 & one 12x12) for my parents for Christmas 2007 - completed both within a few weeks I did post pics a while back, now I'm just trying to remember it was before or after the forum went bang last year??? Hmmm - I shall go have a look round.

My next aim is a Wedding album - for which I'm desperately trying to save up for lots of lovely K&Co Mira stuff & I really want to do some kind of mini-album, probably chipboard.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
    I have too much Marie. When the house is done my little cottage industry is going to start. I have loads of people asking for cards
    Go for it Jeanette! Hope you sell lots so that you can get more stash!
    :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    My next aim is a Wedding album - for which I'm desperately trying to save up for lots of lovely K&Co Mira stuff & I really want to do some kind of mini-album, probably chipboard.
    Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to viewing some photos of your albums, well done, especially in the time frame! :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SundayL View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to viewing some photos of your albums, well done, especially in the time frame! :)
    I found the pics in this thread. And having looked at it again, I think I know what mum's getting for her birthday in July - some more pages to get the album up to dat LOL. Now - do I start making them now, or shall I leave it till the last minute again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    I found the pics in this thread. And having looked at it again, I think I know what mum's getting for her birthday in July - some more pages to get the album up to dat LOL. Now - do I start making them now, or shall I leave it till the last minute again
    Nice use of patterned paper there, I note you said you made an 8x8 for your Dad, why not make an 8x8 for your mum this time, or even a cute little 6x6 (like a paperbag album) I am planning to do some articles on those in my newsletter/blog soon. Might be better (quicker) than a 12x12 !