Thread: Crafters Companion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crafters Companion

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    Crafters Companion products seem to have disappeared from the Hochanda website.
    And some have reappeared on C&C........

I suppose Imagination Crafts will also come across?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I now see that Crafters Companion are no longer giving cashback through Topcashback. I haven’t ordered from them for a while so don’t know how long ago this changed. Anyone know please?

Post Thanks / Like

just heard Sara Davies on radio 4 talking on a programme about Black Friday and how she plans discounts on her products! 20% on core items, if you are interested! Bizarre.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't call anyone for "getting on" but the higher up the ladder some go, some do irritate and I'm afraid Sara is one of them.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I just found it so weird to hear her speaking out of the blue. Can't imagine that the standard radio 4 listener would be interested in glitter and glue.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't abide her I am afraid, even with the sound off. Jodie Johnson is the same. I will also go out of my way to avoid several others that are on Hochanda. Ooooo I am getting a real old grump these days, which isn't me at all. Even with the rain in Harrogate, and a broken down bus coming home last night I wasn't in the least bit grumpy. As one young mum said while we were waiting for another bus, it was all part of the adventure. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Oh God Bless Him ! I need that young man in my life Roz !!

AND YESTERDAY WE HAD NO RAIN HERE - WHOO HOO! (just saying!)
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

No rain here today, darn cold though. I had my Christmas jumper and shirt on, plus trousers and leggings, coat of course, socks/boots, Ugg mitts, ear muffs and a fluffy thingie round my neck. Nose was still cold though. :(

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog