Thread: Mum's 70th - a scrapbook opportunity

Post Thanks / Like

Question Mum's 70th - a scrapbook opportunity

Well I must use the scrapbooks I have cos I bought various kits; guess this means I have to take lots of photos!

Blimey - I can finally use that pile of 12"x12" paper, any tips and hints in general?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds a great opportunity for you to enjoy some scrapbooking! There are no rules ROC, just have fun making each LO. Personally I like to use Page Maps to help me when I have brain freeze! Here are some to help if you need them

Post Thanks / Like

I love using Page Maps too. I find it helps to get me started. Don't stick anything down until you are happy with the LO. Quite often I will leave pages over night as I will often think of a better idea when I see it again.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

I've only done 3 scrapbooks and just went with the flow IYSWIM. I love the idea of page maps though, thanks for the links.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mistyblue View Post
    I've only done 3 scrapbooks and just went with the flow IYSWIM. I love the idea of page maps though, thanks for the links.
    Me too. Never use the page maps although I think they are a great idea. Always just do what I think looks nice, even permanently stick things as I go!