Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Digi-scrapping?

Post Thanks / Like

Question What is Digi-scrapping?

..I think Sandra does this - not sure can someone explain? ta

Post Thanks / Like

You make your scrapbook pages on a computer, then either store them digitally or print off the finished pages. I am a digiscrapper as well as a paperscrapper and also do hybrid too. For further information the scrapgirls website is a good place to start.

Post Thanks / Like

There are lots of sites ROC that sell digi papers and embellies that you can create stunning scrapbook pages with I've never done it myself but have often admired the creations people come up with. I think I would need to be more comfortable using a graphics package to make something half decent

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sugarplum View Post
    There are lots of sites ROC that sell digi papers and embellies that you can create stunning scrapbook pages with I've never done it myself but have often admired the creations people come up with. I think I would need to be more comfortable using a graphics package to make something half decent
    tbh I just can't get into scrapbooking, I was intrigued by the title. Maybe I need to get married or go on a posh holiday to get into it!

Post Thanks / Like

no you can scrap just about anything...advantages are that it is fast, tidy (the glitter doesn't get everywhere lol) easy to design and change and if the paper/embellie isn't the right colour or size you just change it. I use it to make cards and pages where I want more than one the same or similar...I'll go find some stuff and put it in the gallery...
    Last edited by sheilaj; 24-05-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hope this works, its the first time I've done it
    http://www.crafttelly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=20

Post Thanks / Like

Wow sheilaj, thanks for sharing your pages they are magnificent.
    I would love to learn how to do digital scrapbooking.... it's on my long list of things to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed Sandra those pages are fantastic, it's obviously getting very popular as some scrapbook forums have whole sections dedicated to it - Shelia your lovely pages have got me interested in it!;)

Post Thanks / Like

its dead easy....you can download free trials of the programs that you use, if you edit your digi photos, you've probably already go one...eg Photo shop or Photoshop elements, Paintshop pro which is what I use. The net is full of freebies but the stuff is cheap enough to buy.

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW Sheila, I couldn't see the point of this beforehand. Thanks for sharing, your LOs are gorgeous.

Looby