Thread: Re cards received

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re cards received

I know a few of you are having trouble sharing photos of cards you have received
    for different reasons
    If it is due to uploading issues to forum I am happy to do it for you if you email them to me
    Just send me a pm and I’ll give you my addy,
    If you would rather not share your email address I will understand
    But it is a shame when members have made cards and we can’t see
    them
    The other option is for the makers to put their creations on the forum or send pictures to me
    Many thanks
    Jan
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I know I am the main culprit (but not the only one) and I can only apologise. My camera is supposed to sync with computer / ipad but it doesn't. The ipad is my husband's not mine so is never around when I have daylight to photograph the cards. My computer died so now I only have my work computer and that no longer allows me to upload pictures from my camera's memory card - external devices have been blocked for security reasons (not because of me - a colleague, but it's a blanket ban.) Tried taking photos on my phone but then again having trouble getting them uploaded to t'interwebs, probably because of the size. So changed phone cam to a lower resolution so the image size is smaller but then it just looks pixellated. Then I am always pushed for time and give up trying.

LJ that's a very kind offer to upload pics for us. I'll PM you about it.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I know the feeling
    I have trouble up loading to my pc from phone too
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I had an argument with imgur and trying to get it to work. Am going to see if I can still use the photobucket and if it will let me use it. Otherwise Jan if things go wrong I will send to you, thank you for offering. It is so nice to be able to see what people have made.