Sorry if I am being boring, but my freind informed me that she saw the stamps from that dreadful TSV in a local craft shop yesterday. She saw the stamps I received last year with the TSV and told me the ones she saw yesterday looked no better - large knots in the wood blocks etc. Not sure if she checked to see if the rubber dies had been re-adhered to the blocks to try to make them stay stuck.

Anyhow I figured I would post a warning as the stamps she saw yesterday were very temptingly priced. So if you see them in your local craft shop be wary about purchasing cuz to me it looks like this may be the reject stock from that TSV surfacing now as bargain buys - but maybe not the bargain you think - if you see the stamps examine them carefully before buying.

And a final warning - I know of someone who removed the original stamp dies from their blocks, cleaned them up and tried remounting them onto ez-mount - guess what - about 2 months down the line the glue on the ez-mount had dissolved into the same kind of gloopy mess that had occurred with many people's TSVs - made me think the problem was created by something that had been blended with the rubber and was attacking the glue and causing it to break down.