Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anna Griffin Empress BIG DEAL MID JULY

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Anna Griffin Empress BIG DEAL MID JULY

yes coming mid july we are going to have a Empress BIG DEAL!!

https://www.hsn.com/products/anna-gr...chine-/8773342

thats it on HSN so id suspect we get something similar at a special price for one week only
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Think I am ok with my wee 'bug and GC, so don't really need another machine. Wonder how many there are on the market these days. If I had to buy another machine to replace my wee 'bug I would probably go for the larger Spellbinders one, then send my GC down to the fluffit/woofit shop.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a larger Sizzix machine because their biggest dies were just too big for my XCut machine. I got it on Black Friday in 2017 and it's still sitting unwrapped in its box as I haven't had time to play with those dies! Don't think I need yet another machine.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have a bug and a xcut
    My bug gets used far more as it is lighter to lift and takes up less room
    It is my second one as my other one exploded after many years of use
    Only use x cut for larger dies and a4 embossing folders ,I purchased in in 2014 mainly
    to make daughters wedding stationery
    Will only buy a new machine when I find cranking the handle too painful and will replace it with a A4 motorised one
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

The machine I use most is my Tattered Lace Baby Blue. Most of my dies go through it and it is easy to move around. If I get a bigger machine out I do a load of cutting of shpes I might use, whereas I can cut as I craft with the Baby Blue. Same with my Cricut - I bought a Explore Air (again on a Black Friday) with a Hobbycraft voucher I was given for my 60th birthday. But it is such a faff sorting it out with the computer that I usually use my old model which only uses cartridges and sits on my crafting desk.

Post Thanks / Like

My GC has hardly been used as 90% of my dies fit in my wee 'bug. I bought four sets of dies when I first bought the GC, the largest three from each won't fit in the wee feller. The Tonic cracker die has cracked his plates in the past, so I would only use that in the GC now. I have quite a few of the Bigz dies, which will only go through the wee chap.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the tonic cracker die not had a problem running it through my little bug
    Plates have cracked but they have had plenty of use and are from my first little green machine
    Keep the new ones for intricate dies and have also got a few sets of compatible plates off ebay
    Alas the seller is no longer on ebay
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I bought several plates from a seller on Amazon Jan,also found loads more on eBay.

When my plate cracked (November) I made the poor wee chap wait until his birthday the following June before I let him have a new plate. Even then he was only allowed the one, which he has had since new way back in 2008. One of his spare plates I used for my larger rubber stamps that wouldn't go on anything else. Not needed now as I have the Stamp Easy thingie, so he can have it back. ;)

I have treated him to a set of four jigsaw dies I found on Amazon for round about £4.50. They should arrive just in time for his birthday. ;)

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder what the One Day Special is going to be?
    https://www.hochanda.com/Search/Sear...=1&perPage=200

Post Thanks / Like

Anna Griffin Empress Electronic Die Cut & Emboss Machine with Accessories
    Item Number: 518972
    QVC Price £228.00
    Big Deal Price £189.00
    P&P £0.00

3 Easy Pays of £63

This Empress electronic embossing and die-cutting machine from Anna Griffin is a superb, compact machine which allows you to create intricate craft designs all at the touch of a button, plus it comes with everything you need to get started, including cutting dies and an embossing folder. Add a touch of elegance to all your crafting projects with this professional die-cutting machine which gives you effortless results every time.
    Versatile crafting - this clever machine can cut and emboss on a variety of materials. Try cutting anything from paper, cardstock, glitter paper and vinyl to light wood, fabric, thin craft foam and more. It also embosses paper, cardstock, poster board, envelopes, vellum, tissue, ribbon and lots more.

Compact and convenient - the Empress is so easy to use and operates efficiently and quietly with superior cutting quality, simply at the push of a button. It's nice and small too, so doesn’t take up too much space in your craft room.

Designed for use with Anna Griffin folders and dies
    Comes with metal shim for use with other brands of folders and dies
    Machine stops running once plates clear it
    Large 22.9cm (9") opening - can feed plates lengthwise for faster operation
    Bigger plates hold more dies and folders
    Automatic reverse feature for plates that are stacked too high
    Weighted machine does not shift during operation
    Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth

What's in the box?

Empress Die Cutting and Embossing Machine - ivory and gold
    Power cord
    2 x A plates (h x w): 22cm x 18cm (8.7" x 7.1")
    1 x B magnetic mat (h x w): 20cm x 16cm (7.9" x 6.3")
    1 x C embossing mat (h x w): 20cm x 16cm (7.9" x 6.3")
    1 x D metal shim (h x w): 22cm x 18cm (8.7" x 7.1")
    4 x cutting dies - Frame, Butterfly, Birthday and Flourish
    1 x embossing folder
    1 x instruction manual

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.518972
    STAR IN THE HOOD