Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Presenters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Is she the one with the long blond hair who looks as though she would be happier on IW or QVC flogging jewellery or beauty products? If so, then sorry, but I can't cope with the looking at the camera every couple of minutes and grinning like a super model. Haven't had the sound on, so it may be somebody else.

Roz
    Paula is the Spanish lady who used to be with Tonic, the blonde lady (forgotten her name) did indeed used to flog beauty stuff on IW. She is a MUA.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree PinkPig, she (Paola) is a lovely lass but I find it very hard to listen to her and I miss half what she says. No Roz, the blonde lady who's started on Hochy is called Nikki & nice enough, she seems to have settled in ok, I don't remember her from anywhere else. Haven't a clue who the Adam chap is.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Adam started today and seemed to have done his homework. Not sure if he is ex IW but did say he had a background in cruise and hotel entertainment.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes he seems a nice chap - never seen him before though
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie starts at C&C on Friday 6th and Matt on Wednesday 11th.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Such a pity that they've gone to such a dire channel after constantly saying how wonderful Hochanda is. I wish I had a pound for everytime Charlie said "Hochanda is all about the demonstrations" Makes me wonder if he's ever seen C&C.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I heard Matts voice in the background the other day on C and C. Dean shouted there is still time to rip up the contract up Matt.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness, I can't cope! Wonder why they've all defected to C&C ? Companies and Presenters.

Post Thanks / Like

Just seen Charlie with Pauline Wheeler. He made a card.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Were you not overwhelmed then PP ??!!