Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Presenters

Post Thanks / Like

Actually as he actually can craft it makes a difference from Dean, who talks about all his projects at home , or what his little boy is up to, but doesn’t join in. Charlie came across as having a sense of what crafting is about. Well done Charlie!

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure who I saw Charlie with but it went well. I do like a giggle when I watch so beaver jokes were right up my street.

I would have have normally switched that programme straight off.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that's good then, I thought he would join in because he used to dabble abit on Hochy. Havent seen either him or Matt yet.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Niki McEwan

"Is she the one with the long blond hair who looks as though she would be happier on IW or QVC flogging jewellery or beauty products? If so, then sorry, but I can't cope with the looking at the camera every couple of minutes and grinning like a super model. Haven't had the sound on, so it may be somebody else.

Roz"

She looks to me like a perma-tanned paper doll! She certainly hasn't a clue about presenting, or craft by the look of her! From her Twitter feed

"TV presenter on Hochanda. Celebrity & VOGUE Makeup Artist. Beauty writer for Mail online & New York Post"
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen her a few times and there's something quite endearing about her.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like her. x
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fenpeper/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Oh my goodness, I can't cope! Wonder why they've all defected to C&C ? Companies and Presenters.

It has to be money ! That is why the others went.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, yes, money! The grass is always greener... And I wonder if it's a bit of boredom, fancying a change and also being seen by a different audience?

Post Thanks / Like

Probably all of the above ladies! Saw Matt today when I was channel hopping, and Charlie the day before they both seemed happy, its a big thing when you start a new job.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

There isn't exactly an abundance of choice with places to work when you are in the shopping telly presenter field... everyone gets fed up with their job at one time or another, so you can't blame them for popping up on a rival channel. Makes me laugh when viewers take it personally - would they do that to the person serving them in Sainsbury if they moved to Tesco?
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!