Thread: Next swap will be December

Post Thanks / Like

Default Next swap will be December

As there is not much interest in the monthly (swaps not sure why
    Maybe people don’t have the time anymore to make that extra card)

The next swap will be the secret Santa in December (if the forum is still the same)
    This will give everyone time to make something with a festive theme
    If you would like to join in pm me your name and address by the end of October or sooner if you wish
    So I can work out if we have enough people to make it worthwhile

Sadly with a heavy heart due to the lack of interest I am thinking of stopping the swaps next year or just doing seasonal swaps ie Easter & Christmas and hopefully the Birthday swap(That depends on if the forum is still here and is run the same way) you know the saying use it or loose it

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me with the swaps over the years
    It has be wonderful receiving such a variety of styles from all you talented crafters and and crafting has been a great support to me

Janx
    Last edited by Little Jan; 28-08-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad you have got something out of organising the swaps LJ but it is a shame you feel it is not worth carrying some of them on. I hope more people join in again as I have found them as a person who came late to crafting , such a joy .
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post