Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elizabeth Crafts

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

A tad on the expensive side from Hochy I thought. Not that I would buy 'em anyway. I have ooodles of flower dies, so really do not need (or want) any more.

These days I only buy dies, ditto rubber stamps, that are totally different to what I already have. For instance I bought the snow-globe rubber stamp the other week as it was something really different. Bought a snow-globe die in The Works too. I reckon there is a limit to how many of a particular thing one really needs, butterflies, like flowers I have squillions of, and I haven't bought any of those in years. Think they must be breeding! :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I am constantly amazed by the number of butterfly and flower dies for sale. Surely everyone in the world has at least 99 by now. I stopped buying dies a few years ago. If a new one comes along that I like the look of I try to remember what I already have that will do the same job. Usually I have something and if I don't, I wait a few days and then decide I don't need it anyway.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post