Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruth - did I blink and miss it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Another "surprise" this morning, I was flicking channels & caught Charmaine from Dolly Dimples on C&C with a VERY expensive collection of stamps...………..I swear she was on Hochy only last week and no mention of going to C&C (then she wouldn't would she!) Been onto Hochy website and there's nothing listed at all for them.

Just had a look at last weeks schedule and they were on twice on Monday with Fiona presenting, so glad I hadn't dreamnt it !
    I saw the name on the TV guide this morning and said to Kev that I though they had been on Hochanda only a few days ago.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Makes you worry about your own sanity doesn't it PP !!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Silhouette back on Hochanda...

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Silhouette only recently jump to C and C ?

I would love to know all the goings on behind the scenes. I had assumed all these suppliers would have rock solid contracts with either C and C or Hochanda but it seems they can jump channels with very little notice. Most odd !

Post Thanks / Like

Know what you mean Julie, Silhouette used to be on C&C for years then joined the merry-go-round. I got an email from them (Silhouette) about the version 4 coming out but I cant remember what the features were. Can't remember last time my Cameo was out of the cupboard, such a shame all that money just sat there, its like new too.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

It will be interesting to see how they push the Silhouette compared to the Brother Scan n cut.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I resisted the urge to buy the Silhouette, but I did invest in the other machine, can't remember what it was called. I only used it a few times, too much faffing, ended up giving it to the fluffit/woofit shop. It was taking up a lot of room on my shelf, space that could be put to better use.

I have a GC which at the moment is a bit buried under a mountain of baby wool. That has hardly been used as I much prefer my wee 'bug. Only dig the thing out is the dies are a tad on the wide side. I've cracked plates in the past using the Tonic cracker die I bought yonks ago, so don't want to crack any more.

Yes JM, he still gets treated to new dies, but not very often. Bought a few from China last year via eBay/Amazon, a few C******** ones from The Works a couple of months ago, but that is about it. I look at the magazines in Morrisons, quite like some of the dies/stamps, then see the price. Forget it, I am not parting with that much money, might as well check out eBay/Amazon, can usually find something similar there.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Well my bet is when wheel of fortune finished broadcasting they sold the wheel
    Every month all the craft presenters and companies have to sit in front of it with a coloured card
    Each colour corresponds with a channel so where ever it lands that person or company has to move there
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I would really miss Matt when he left Hochanda, but I haven't missed him one bit. I certainly haven't missed any of the companies that left. The only one that I'd like to see back is Sizzix but even they aren't enough to drag me back to watching C&C.

Post Thanks / Like

Ali Reeve is moving over to HOCHANDA soon.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/