Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C&C Members Gifts

Post Thanks / Like

Default C&C Members Gifts

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me whether there are new members gifts every month? Is it on a certain date and do we get an email?

Not that I'm losing any sleep over it; I didn't buy the last couple!

Cheers

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I received a reply from C & C on their Facebook page saying they were considering a new members gift. Not before time either as we are now more than half way through the month. I usually is one a month, but they are very tardy about it this month. They had better stick to their plan, or I won't be rejoining in April.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Let my membership lapse last March and cant see me renewing it. I've been doing like a lot of folk by buying direct from other companies. Most of them have a better price and if you order more than a tenner its post free. On occasion I watch C&C but I much prefer Hochy's demonstrations, they don't have all the jawing going on and allow the guest time.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I have noticed lately that they wait till the last gift has sold out to put a new gift up
    the last gift seemed to be available for ages
    I only buy from C&C when there’s a good bargain
    Purchased the 80 double sided Hunkydory card with free p&p
    So that was a bargain I know I said I had more than enough card
    but I sorted loads out and gave it to the play group at daughters church
    Doubt I will renew my membership
    Last edited by Little Jan; 17-10-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I have also stopped my membership. I see very little to tempt me and, like Jacksmissus, I find it cheaper to buy directly from the manufacturers when I particularly want something.

Post Thanks / Like

I have my membership paid until May but I've hardly used it this year so will probably quit. I hardly ever get the members gift but I look at the click of the day every day and sometimes that can be worth getting. But honestly I have so much stuff... We've had 2 removal men in for quotes and I was embarrassed to show them my craft stuff but they both said Oh that's nothing compared to what we've seen before.
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

The last gift, still there in the members area, has been sold out for well over a week. The previous one, a Hunkydory book on desserts, is still available.

This is the message I received from C & C a couple of days ago.

Create & Craft TV Hi Roz,
    We are hoping to add another one shortly! :)
    -Matthew.

I seldom buy from C & C, never from Hochanda as their prices are even higher than C & C. The only items, apart from the club gifts, I have bought in over 12 months were three rubber stamps. I hadn't seen them before, and as it was capped postage, I decided to splurge out on them. It will probably be the last item I buy for some considerable time from them.

I mostly buy from The Works, eBay or Amazon. Occasionally I have found goodies in Poundworld, or do I mean Poundland? One of 'em closed down, and I can never remember which one it was. There is a chap in Hoyland market, but haven't been up there on market day for about two years, so he may not even be there now. There is also an outside stall in Barnsley market, but I don't often go to Barnsley on a market day.

There is another stall who sells mostly diamond dots pictures, but most are in a price range that I feel I shouldn't be paying. Bought several small ones, suitable for cards, from The Works earlier in the year, bought several via Wish, and have one on order from Amazon. Wish and the one from Amazon will take a few weeks to come as they come from who knows where, but I can be patient!

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

There's a new members gift up. It's a mystery Tattered Lace die valued at £29.99 item number 498349.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Pamala
    Not going for this one though
    Have more than enough dies
    Also I purchased a die from them direct with the same offer
    I got a tiny die not even worth the postage
    No doubt it will be a real bargain now lol
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Bloomin' cheek, mystery die indeed! Getting rid of all the duds no doubt.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post