Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: C&C Members Gifts

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Well folks, like many others it seems that there were very few in stock as it too has sold out. Of course it may be that it hasn't actually gone live yet, or at least somebody hasn't pressed the right buttons to make it so. I have sent them a PM asking why it has sold out, so I wait with interest to see what their reply is.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I am surprised they haven't ramped the postage up. At a value of £29.99 it's going to be a massive die.

I didn't intend to re join the club but they did it automatically about a month ago.

Post Thanks / Like

They did that to me too Julie I phoned and complained as I had ticked the box so they wouldn’t renew
    After a month I got my refund but I did get
    a lot of bargains before they sorted it out
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I shall give it a go tomorrow !

Post Thanks / Like

Yep they did it with me too when it was due but I wrote an almost rude email and said in no uncertain terms that if they took my money I would sue as I hadn't (and never did) auto renew. I did get an email back saying they wouldn't renew it. Only reason I didn't ring was because I wanted proof in writing of what they had to say incase it did go further.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I did the same Jacksmissus. Haven't bought anything from C&C since my membership ended and can't say I've missed them. Quite frankly, there's not much on that I want to buy anyway.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well folks it is now available again, at least it is to some. Still complaints on C & C's Facebook page from folks who say it is sold out.Could be a cookies problem, or their Internet playing silly sods, who knows.

Apart from those three stamps a few weeks ago, only 'cos it was somat different and capped p & p, I haven't bought anything from C & C since last year. I took out the three year membership when they were having their birthday thingie, the one where they also gave us a £10 credit each month depending on how many years we had been with them. That ends in April, it depends on what members gifts there are between now and then as to my renewing for another year or not.

My order is on its way from Hochanda, should arrive by the 26th. Not that it will make much difference to my buying from them. I will only buy from either company if it is an item I can't find elsewhere at a better price, which won't be often.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine was a vey nice 3D decoupage flower - always useful to have in my stash.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine seems to have gone AWOL. Had a message to say it has left the warehouse enroute for carrier to take it to Asda , since the nothing.
    My friend who ordered same day for home delivery has received hers, a snow globe, so it is vey much pot luck which die you get

Post Thanks / Like

I believe, though I could be wrong, that gift 1 was the snowglobe. Gift 2, which I didn't know about until it was too late, was a flower. Gift 3, which arrived yesterday was the crystal slipper. I have at least three other shoes, plus the C******** boot, but this is not one I had in my stash. Will check again on Monday/Tuesday to see if there is a gift 4.

Roz