Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: C&C Members Gifts

Post Thanks / Like

Have just ordered the members gift. Not done any Crystal Art before so worth £2.99 to give it a go. Thought it would give me something to do over Christmas.and New Year.
    Hope to use the finished designs as toppers on cards
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just ordered mine, nice little stocking filler.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought several kits when they had them in The Works, mostly to be used on cards, then forgot I had the blessed things. Oh well, 2020 is another year!!! I bought a few larger kits on Wish.com, also ordered one from Amazon, but it didn't turn up, so received a refund. Amazing the amount of stuff that hasn't arrived from China in recent months. Had two items that went astray via Wish.com as well, refund received promptly from them too.

Christine bought me a poppies kit for my birthday, but like the Toft crochet doggy from Jill, I haven't got around to doing it yet. Maybe over Christmas when I am at a loss for something different to do.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

January Gift now live:

Code 502162 Stamps By Me A5 Stamp - Sharing is Caring - 5 Stamps

We've had a few Stamps By Me offerings lately.

Post Thanks / Like

My membership expires soon won’t bother to renew unless there is an absolute bargain on offer
    The £1O credit for joining and on your Birthday is only against a £50 spend now and only lasts for a short time
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NeroWolfe View Post
    January Gift now live:

Code 502162 Stamps By Me A5 Stamp - Sharing is Caring - 5 Stamps

We've had a few Stamps By Me offerings lately.
    Grabbed mine too earlier this evening. Love their stamps. Doubt I would pay the full price, but at £2.99 postage, well it has to be the bargain of the year so far. ;)

If they carry on in the same way with their members gifts, I can see me rejoining in April. Won't be using either the £10 voucher for rejoining or the £10 birthday voucher. Can't afford to spend £50 in one go, but they never have anything I really want.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

I watched C&C for the first time in over a couple of years over the weekend, and there were several things I fancied (not needed) buying so, went to look at the T&C's for joining the club again to see if they'd altered the conditions, but no, still the same. The £10 credit for joining is on a £50 spend exc p&p and the £10 on your birthday is on £30 so haven't bothered. With some of the prices of the flipping kits its easily achieved but for most of people who've been making things for years we don't want or cant afford to spend that kind of money. Maybe I will re-join at a later date, and just forgo the tenners. Hochy appear to be struggling (IMO)with content and suppliers since the massive exit last year.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't realise that they had introduced the £50 minimum spend to get the £10 back for renewing and the birthday. Although I could afford the £50,I have enough stuff that I don't really want to spend that kind of money in one go. I am more selective these days and no longer get lured into spending for kits just because they are good value. The problem I have is that the things that I might quite like are never in stock at the same time. TV channels rotate their stock around the shows, so wont restock until they have another show coming up, and that is assuming that the products expect to be aired. And then you are restricted by the time limit in order to claim 'your' £10.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, it's time specific too - I'd forgotten that bit !! I'm sure they must be losing custom with those conditions. Here you go ladies:

Your Club membership entitles you to:
    10% discount on all craft product orders* placed through the C&C Services. Please note, however, that you cannot use your discount against postage and packaging costs. *There may be some exclusions, which we will tell you about, such as when a product is subject to a separate promotion.
    £10 Discount Voucher will be added to your account when you join the Club, valid for 3 months from the date of issue. You can redeem your voucher on a minimum spend of £50 excluding P&P costs, at www.createandcraft.com/gb
    Accrue Status Credits. As a Club Member you will earn Status Credits every time you shop. When you have accrued 1,000 Status Credits within your current year's membership, you will be upgraded to a Diamond Member and enjoy even more Club benefits.
    Quarterly craft magazines. New members will receive the next printed edition of the magazine once it has been published. The current issue and previous issues will be available to view online once you become a member.
    Take advantage of exclusive club gifts and free downloads and projects. Club gifts are limited to one gift per member. Please note that, while the gift product is free to club members, the standard postage and packaging charges will still apply.
    Exclusive prize draws, competitions and special offers, and access to members only events.
    Birthday Gift: If you are signed up to receive emails and provide us with your birth date we will add a £10 Discount Voucher to your account which you use when you spend £50 or more, excluding postage costs. This will be valid for 30 days.

Sorry about typo (£30) in prev post - no glasses on lol !
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I've no more room for craft stuff, especially the huge HD kits. Even if I did have the room I wouldn't want any anyway. As for the cost, well I guess I could always raid my savings, but I am getting a bit like Scrooge with those, hence why I save my £1 and £2 coins for Harrogate. I don't feel as though I am robbing the savings accounts that way.

I have a specific 'holiday fund' but sheesh, when it comes to drawing the money out to pay for said holiday, you would think it was the crime of the century. I don't even draw the full £455, out either, just £400, and I make sure I pay the train fares out of the current account. Heaven only knows what I am going to do when it comes to having to pay the telly licence. I have been putting an extra £15 a month into the other account, but when push comes to shove I know I will be very reluctant to draw it out.

Roz