Thread: 2 Drawer Craft Storage Box w/ Cards, Papers Die-Cuts, Stickers & Embellishments

Post Thanks / Like

Question 2 Drawer Craft Storage Box w/ Cards, Papers Die-Cuts, Stickers & Embellishments

I bought this item last year on Auto Delivery; I think it may have been a TSV :thinking: I received only 2 instead of 3 deliveries, Spring & Summer, but the Autumn one was cancelled. I wasn't charged for the third one but no explanation as to why it was cancelled Anyone shed any light

Anne Guest

I got all three, as did a number of other members here. Did you not contact them at the time, cktee?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I got all three, as did a number of other members here. Did you not contact them at the time, cktee?
    Never thought to Anne; I thought at the time perhaps the Autumn one never went into production and that was why it was cancelled not to bothered now but at the time I would have liked to complete the set. Thanks for the info :up:

Post Thanks / Like

i got all 3 too think the third one was winter and christmas in a red folder.

Post Thanks / Like

i only bought this the other week in may on 4 easy pay and love it but want the others now lol
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the inital TSV, but then bought the Spring and Xmas drawers separatly after a clever person on here found the item numbers on QVC mobile. They have never shown the Xmas set on TV as far as I am aware, perhaps they ran out of stock? (not an excuse when you have confirmed AD orders).

Yes the drawers are pink then green then red.

Post Thanks / Like

I did the same as ROC. I love my boxes. I would love an autumn option to complete the set

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rentochops View Post
    I bought the inital TSV, but then bought the Spring and Xmas drawers separatly after a clever person on here found the item numbers on QVC mobile. They have never shown the Xmas set on TV as far as I am aware, perhaps they ran out of stock? (not an excuse when you have confirmed AD orders).

Yes the drawers are pink then green then red.
    Maybe they only made the ammount they needed for the autodelivery of the Winter set and we pinched some of the stock!
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
    I did the same as ROC. I love my boxes. I would love an autumn option to complete the set
    Me too Jeanette.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

only thing is my pink box the first one is looking a bit worse for wear im afraid just hasnt lasted others are ok though oh except one of ribbon holders to pull draws out with has come off.
    the stack of card and papers you get is stunning and it seemed that with every one that came i liked the stack of card and paper even more than the last!!!:-)