Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone remeber these ladies

Post Thanks / Like

Sure I didn't imagine it but I read somewhere Thomas Kinkade was returning to either C and C or Hochy.

Post Thanks / Like

Thomas Kinkade stuff was on Hochanda on Sunday I think. Didn't watch but saw it in the tv schedule. x
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fenpeper/

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I missed it then !
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't watch the show but I did see TK's brother on the Good Morning Hochanda at 7am - over from the USA and telling all about his brother. Don't know whether it was pictures for the wall or card kits though.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I saw it was just prints, some framed, some unframed. hardly what I would call crafting, but then what do I know! Maybe collecting his prints is what they call a hobby. Maybe it could be described as art, which it was when TK was doing it, but unless one is copying his paintings, then I wouldn't call it art myself.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I just remembered that last time I saw "The Ladies" - as in Kirks folly ladies, it was a few weeks ago and it was expensive jewellery/watches and it was the sister of the lady we used to see and she said "Jennifer" was fine and over with her on that visit. Don't know why she doesn't come on herself anymore unless she's not well maybe. She (Jennifer) used to have her daughter do some of the shows for her when they did clothes. Time goes on though doesn't it.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !