Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Click of the Day

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing last night or tonight. Perhaps I need to try earlier in the day.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Click of the day is a everything Mary rolling tote £27 club price free p&p
    I have been collecting bits from this range when they have had 50% or more off
    I have the tote bag and storage one and desk top one ,bought a couple for birthdays gifts putting mini toiletries in
    Made rejoining for £1 even more worth it
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Today EK Success craft tweezers £4.49. Can anyone who already has them confirm they are the reverse action ones, please? If so, I think I'll get them.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    Today EK Success craft tweezers £4.49. Can anyone who already has them confirm they are the reverse action ones, please? If so, I think I'll get them.
    The description says:
    Easily pick up and place small pieces, embellishments, findings or beads, with these high-quality E K Success Craft Tweezers.
    Protective cover
    Angled precision-tip
    Ergonomic reverse grip
    Comfort grip
    Non-stick coating

They get good reviews
    Don't forget Topcashback - currently 15%
    Last edited by Lioness; 08-04-2020 at 10:00 AM.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have some reverse action but I don't use them - the idea is brilliant but I can't get my head around using them !
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Lioness! Sometimes I worry myself!

Post Thanks / Like

That flipping cashback alters almost daily - must be to keep us on our toes!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    That flipping cashback alters almost daily - must be to keep us on our toes!
    C&C are about to switch to channel 95, so they are probably trying to make sure they keep their customers. I wonder if that was also behind the 1 pound membership offer.

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh that might be it - wonder why they've to switch, doesn't seem that long since they move to 23, ah well !!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't often use tweezers, so won't bother with these.

Must admit this topcashback thingie is doing a lot for my account. Forgot to use it for the £1 membership :( but I have received over £4 on the Glitz Craft order, plus the Bert & Gert stamps. I didn't receive as much back when I used my £100 voucher (greedy!) only on the excess over and above the £100. Still as Tesco say, every little helps. ;)

I only receive pennies on my eBay orders, but even they have mounted up over the years. I also receive Nectar points via eBay, over £20 since just before C********. Not all via eBay, most has come from searches, though that isn't working at the moment, and surveys. Doing well with Shopper Thoughts too, £25 so far. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog