Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Click of the Day

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Showing the DB blendable ink pads when I checked a few minutes ago. Something I can live without.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

All sorts today. I think they've lost the plot.

Post Thanks / Like

I cant reckon it up at all ladies, just got my daily email and its Altnew roses & sentiments stamps 487800, think it was about £8 p&p free if anyone is interested.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing showing tonight.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

This morning's (Thurs) offering is for 18 wax seals, (as in for envelopes not sea-life !) 503974 think they were just over a fiver, don't know how much that kind of thing is but seemed expensive to me.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    This morning's (Thurs) offering is for 18 wax seals, (as in for envelopes not sea-life !) 503974 think they were just over a fiver, don't know how much that kind of thing is but seemed expensive to me.
    I thought they had these on yesterdays craftiness show, but I cannot check as you don't seem to be able to back on the tv schedule any more. Thought they were cheaper then, but then again I may be wrong

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    I thought they had these on yesterdays craftiness show, but I cannot check as you don't seem to be able to back on the tv schedule any more. Thought they were cheaper then, but then again I may be wrong
    Yes they were on the craftiness show yesterday priced £5.99
    You can't go back to previous shows using the schedule main site but if you look up " Create and craft 30day catch-up" in search engine you can find it
    The click of the day on C&C website is Hunkydory card blanks and envelopes

Post Thanks / Like

wieder and weirder ladies.

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't say how many cards and envelopes, just 3 x 4, which means stuff all to me, or maybe I am being a tad dim.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Fridays offering is 8 sheets of die-cut flowers ladies, 498952 cant remember if it said ditzy or glitzy ! £5.39 for members.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post