Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Click of the Day

Post Thanks / Like

eeh, fancy !!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Do they not "fly out the door"? And after being designed by such a well respected artist!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Today there is a sweet little kit by Beverley Eden, £6.99, if you need a C******** top-up.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice wee kit, but I have enough C******** stuff to last me several lifetimes. Made a start on the set of four Hunkydory kits last year, as in used about half a dozen sheets. The rest is still tucked in the box, and unlikely to come out this year. Only made 159 C******** cards for the fluffits/woofits this year, and I fear there won't be anymore to come as it is getting a tad late, and I need to make cards for my own use.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Today we have a weird grey felt thingie, apparently to help you with your journalling. At £20, it must help a lot!

Post Thanks / Like

Today it was somat to do with that patchwork thingie, you know the dies that are soooo expensive at the best of times. Even with the click of the day they aren't exactly cheap, well over £70.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Today it's a stamping platform, again not cheap. They often have patchwork items or screen sensation stuff so if you are into those it might be worth keeping an eye out.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably expensive as it has a scoreboard and wells to mix watercolour paints as part of it. I have a decent scoreboard, the Crafters Companion one which I have had for years. Boxes on one side, cards on the other. I also have one of those thingies to mix watercolours, but prefer a tile, especially for my crayons or Aquamarker pens. I bought a stamping press for my birthday, used Amazon vouchers I had accumulated over the months from various places. Love it to bits too. It is the Vaessen Creative Stamp Press, and is excellent for the clear cling stamps and the mounted ones.

Roz
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hunkydory nesting dies. Could be useful. And the click of the week is half price pearlescent powders.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's todays bargain peeps, I've ordered - it seems a useful little set, TL rose ecopage & border 460845
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !