Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Click of the Day

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was a similar sort of thing yesterday. Have resisted the urge to buy though as I bought two Groovi plates last night. Ooops, better go and fess up to that on the correct thread. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Today it's ombre A6 card blanks. Could be useful if you make batch cards for charity for instance.

Post Thanks / Like

Missed yesterday's. :( Some Disney USB thingie today.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

A set of 3 storage boxes today. Could be useful but it doesn't say what size they are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    A set of 3 storage boxes today. Could be useful but it doesn't say what size they are.
    Well..... that's not very helpful is it!

Post Thanks / Like

I saw them but I don't think they're very big - they seem to have a hinged lid?
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

No point in buying if we don't know how large or small they are. Don't think I have room for any more storage boxes! Need to downsize I reckon. I think perhaps I need to check through my goodies and see what I really don't want to ever use again. I am sure the fluffit/woofit shop would appreciate yet more of my unwanted/unneeded 'stuff'. ;)

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Got an email today just for those boxes!! still didn't give the sizes, wouldn't be surprised if they've bought a million and cant get shut. They look more like the type of thing we'd keep little bitzy things in.

Todays offering is Rose Gold Leather look paper ladies - think about £8
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I bought some leather look paper several years ago from Poundland (I think). Maybe it was Poundworld, or even Poundstretcher................ Hmmm, don't think it was the latter, most likely Poundland. Still haven't used it, mainly because I have no idea which of these 'ere A4 boxes it is in! Seems like another reason to have a sort out methinks.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Ha, Roz perhaps you should tell us the address of the Fluffit/Woofit shop so we can go and browse our goodies!