Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Click of the Day

Post Thanks / Like

Its a good idea ladies, and if I make the template out of somat substantial I could keep it down side of my desk and the wallpaper idea for making them is good too - thanks ladies
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Like the wallpaper idea. Several years ago, as in before the last move nearly 12 years ago, I bought an A5 box of paper from a local craft shop. Turned out it was wallpaper that had been cut to size. Nowt wrong with it either.

Before the previous move I used to go into one of the DIY shops to 'liberate' samples of some of their papers. I didn't tend to go for the pretty ones, but those that were different, as in some padded silver wallpaper that was idea for cards with either cars or techy stuff. I have also bought cheap dolls house paper to use for card making. Some was left over from my own dolls houses, but when I needed brick paper, it was definitely the way to go. Pity I couldn't find any more of the stone. Not that any of my miniature properties have brick paper on them, though one does have stone on the sides.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

No click of the day today. Wonder if they have binned the idea, or maybe forgot as it is Saturday!

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    No click of the day today. Wonder if they have binned the idea, or maybe forgot as it is Saturday!

Roz
    I was quite miffed this morning when it didn't appear! I hope they haven't discontinued it. They did have a click of the week as well for a while but that stopped some time go.

Post Thanks / Like

It's back! 70 sheets of cool tones printable paper, £8.99 club price, no p&p.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, just seen it. Not something I need though.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Hunkydory Prism ombre ink pads complete collection, £29.99, 495418.

Post Thanks / Like

This looks nice if you need it at £6.99 - I don't but here you go ladies 400357 Ultimate Crafts Laquarelle 12x12 Paper Pad 24pc
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Today it's the We R Memory Keepers fabric quill which would be useful if you have an electronic cutting machine and want to draw on fabric.

Post Thanks / Like

Still not sure I understand this quill thingie. Is it stuff that sticks to glue? If so, then it is something I bought half a squillion years ago in the market. As in a glue pen and some metallic sheets that one applied to the glued area. I also have a heat tool that does the same thing, but has to be used with specific metal tools, and foil that is designed for heat rather than glue.

Probably would have been a good idea had I paid attention when it was on the telly, but I didn't

Roz