Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help finding card

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help finding card

I always got my fancy card from craft creations
    But sadly they are no more and the new owners don’t stock much of the stuff
    I am making a batch of cards using some pale gold card that has I can only describe as having a little imbedded glitter that does not rub off
    For the life of me I can’t remember the name of it
    Thought it was star dream but it’s not
    For years I had the catalogue in my cupboard but typically it’s gone AWOL
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Must admit I haven't been on the Craft Creations site since it was taken over, by Katy Sue Designs I believe. Apart from card blanks, usually bought from The Works, or if I happen to be in town on a proper market day, I buy them from a stall holder who has been around for what seems like forever. Can't have been of course as he is only a young chap.

Roz
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

In view of LJ's post I went on to the site to have a look (haven't been on for ages) and I found it very difficult to navigate - perhaps its being upgraded? Could you send them a sliver of card or maybe a piccie LJ ? and ask if they could supply or point you in the right direction of a supplier?

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

From what I can see I don’t think they will be supplying what Craft creations sold
    Stock was in the sale prior to the sell out
    So unless the new owners has all the machinery to produce card blacks envelopes peel offs etc
    Although Craft Creations might have imported the card stock
    I can’t see they will be much on offer as their main focus is cake and modelling moulds and tools
    Maybe be someone on here still has a copy of their old catalogue
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Oh good idea, in fact I think Roz used to buy from them so maybe she has one!

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Never had one love, I just used to go on their website and pick what I wanted. I really only bought card blanks and peel off's, only bought the latter after Imagenation closed its site down. :( Shame that as they were really cheap.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I used to buy from imagination too Roz
    They were the cheapest for peel offs I could find
    They seem to be expensive now
    I purchased loads for 10p a sheet a few years back when my local Tindels stop doing craft
    Saw some recently at £2 a sheet
    I could be rich if I sold them at that price I have so many lol

Post Thanks / Like

I've loads of them too - remember when Pinflair were selling the ones that went around corners? got loads of the blessed things. And when the sales were on I used to buy them by the dozen but those days, we didn't have the embellishments and die cutting machines etc. Still use them to cover mistakes or as a border to give a lift to a project. Sorry LJ, don't know what else to suggest.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got loads too, I bought those little plastic boxes to put them in so I could separate them into themes. Must have over 30 boxes.

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure it was called stardust card - Stix2 do it on their website, there are a couple of sellers of it on ebay too.