Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Presenter

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Presenter

Just had an email from Hochy and they've got Natasha McCarty starting to work for them, although I didn't watch it often, its a shame the Sewing site has closed, hope they've all got new positions.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Noticed a posting a few days ago on Hochy's Facebook page saying that she would be joining them. No idea what is going to happen with The Cross Stitch Guild. They only supplied the Sewing Channel after leaving C & C.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Must admit I had forgotten about Natasha. Think she used to be on C and C, has been a teacher, a professional athlete and Tom Daly's manager.

The more the merrier, I look forward to seeing her.

I half thought if they were going for a new presenter they might plump for Nicky the Heartfelt Creations lady. She has been a lot more strident and confident recently.
    Last edited by Julie; 01-01-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I see Rachel Pierman (spl) is also joining Hochy. Can't say she ever did anything for me, other than annoy me that is. 'Himself' can't abide her. At the rate things are going I doubt I will be watching any craft shows on either side. No matter, if I don't watch, then I am never likely to be tempted. If I am not tempted, then I don't spend money, if I don't spend money on crafty stuff, then the bank balance looks even better. ;)

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I actually enjoyed Natasha's show today and normally I am not a fan of sewing on telly.

Gone off Adam though.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to find Rachel could be variable on C&C , sometimes worse than Dean.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I see Lou Collins has left C&C as well. Seems to be spending some of her time pole dancing and is now working for Practical Publishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Me and Roz are gonna go Pole Dancing Deefy - wanna join us ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I suspect that there isn't much job security in this field which is why so many are moving around.
    Most are probably on short term contracts which could be easily terminated
    At the end of the day, like the rest of us, they all have bills to pay, its just that their job changes are more public and get more attention.

Post Thanks / Like

Does that mean the Lou Collins brush lettering will be going?