Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Presenter

Post Thanks / Like

From the little photo on Facebook it looks so much better. I wasn’t a fan of the old look at all. Well done for being brave enough to go for such a drastic change!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I liked the previous style but I think this makes her look even younger than that! Would love to get my scissors on some other heads - although speaking for myself, I do think we get into a rut with our hair - if we make a mistake with a cut/colour/perm or style it takes so long to repair 'cos we can't bail it out to a charity shop lol !!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Wash it and wear it is my motto. Got told off my a hair dresser when I said that, mind you he was telling me off in fun, he wasn't being nasty or anything like that. ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

He wouldn't have dared Roz !!

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely bloke. :) He once told me men often asked him why he was a hairdresser, he did men's hair as well. He told them he liked running his hands through ladies hair. ;)

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha!!!!!!!! My son-in-law is the same bless him - he says allsorts to his clients and they think the world of him and lap it up - and bring him so many presents for C********/birthday or when they've been away!

I bit the bullet yesterday and went to have a cut and blow locally (Oz is just toooo far lol !) and I do like it, 'twas much easier to 'do' this morning...…..Incidentally, hubby hasn't even noticed or commented AND he picked me up when I'd been - monkey !!

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is desperately in need of the lawn mower. ;) Lost 2.25 pounds this week, well since Friday actually. Only lost half a pound the week before. It will probably be nothing next week.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Doing well, Roz. If you get your hair cut you'll feel lighter still !
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

It was 3 lb off for me last week but don't think it will be owt this week - that's if I get to go, I've have a lot on!

Post Thanks / Like

3lb is great!