Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knitted Dick Bruna Quilts

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    I knitted a blanket in Stylecraft Special ran Aand it is lovely to snuggle up under when I'm watching TV. I knitted it in the summer when I saw the pattern in a magazine. It is all in one piece - I had to knit it across a round needle because of the width - so it was hot work. But now the weather is chillier I am glad I made the effort.
    I've only used it the once on the crochet throw I made last year. I still have a few bits and bobs left, so might have a go at making a striped something or other for the dementia patients. I decided to subscribe to Crochet Now last year just for the CAL, one received the Stylecraft Special as part of the subscription. Haven't got a 'round tuit' yet though. One of those on 'to do' list. ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I too am having difficulties in seeing the pictures in a separate screen, but from your posting I can see they look lovely.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Tricia

http://www.townrow.org.uk/

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I couldn't see when I tried to enlarge, but I got around it by using my magnifier and it brought them up nicely.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for taking the trouble to look - I haven't really got the hang of posting pictures. They are always too small and come out the wrong way round. But I appreciate your kind comments. The recipients liked them too and my son was very pleased to be reunited with the original one I made for him 30 years ago!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post