Thread: Ooop's !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ooop's !!

Is it a premonition or wishful thinking ??? Adam Humphreys was on with Haley doing MDF bags when I switched on this morning, just before 9am...…..then he signed off by laughing AND saying IDEAL WORLD !! Hayley thought it hilarious (she would she giggles all the time) He wasn't contrite in any way so makes me wonder, but ??? many a true word spoke in jest peeps !! I'll bet they've cut it from 'catch-up'.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

It's on there! Has he ever been on Ideal World? I'd be happy if he did join IW... he annoys me like crazy, he'd be perfect for IW!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't recall him working on IW or anywhere else PP, I've had a look at rewind and faintly in the background as they go off camera, you can hear Adam say "off to talk to someone" or words to that effect. I do find he gets abit over the top but then so does Yiannis, and they both tend to waffle. I do like Scott though he asks intelligent questions from guests and doesn't patronise.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Adam joined IW in May 15. Think his LinkedIn page hasn't been updated for awhile though as it shows him still working there.

Post Thanks / Like

Hayley will laugh at anything - so annoying! I too like Scott, wish he was on more often.

Post Thanks / Like

I too find Yiannis annoying, and like Scott.