Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seth Apter

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

He did get a few dies way back in October (I think) when The Works had some C********* dies in. He also has those TL dies that C & C were using as members gifts. The last die I bought him was the needlework one that was on C & C a couple of weeks ago.

Not that the poor wee mite knows about it yet as I am desperately trying to work my way through these ATC's. It is a case of either using them as card toppers for the fluffit/woofits, or eventually they will end up in the bin. I have an entire shelf of binders with them in. 'Himself' keeps asking me what I am going to do with them as they are taking up so much space. Normally he doesn't bother asking daft questions like that, but I think these are getting on his wick as he would like the cupboard himself.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not buying papercraft stuff at the moment, but if I were I might have bought some of the products. I liked him, he seemed a very nice chap and got on really well with Leonie. Much nicer than Andy Skinner who was horrible to her.

Post Thanks / Like

OH happened to be there while I was watching the show and we both had a little giggle when Seth Apter said "cr*p"! Never heard anyone say anything like that on a crafting show before so he had our respect!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that too. I thought it was funny that he said that one of the colours looked like baby poo in the pouch, because it did, but I thought that it still did once he'd used it!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh there's no need for peeps to be mean to other peeps is there? Only seen that Andy Skinner once but I cant remember who he was on with, what did he say to Leonie PP?
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

There were a few little digs that I thought unfriendly. but the one that really struck me as just plain rude was when Leonie couldn't remember/pronounce "Quinacridone". She was doing the numbers and when she got to the name of a pigment with Quinacridone in it she fluffed the name then said "Oh that word that we can't pronounce" and he said very pointedly, and with a very nasty edge in his voice "You mean the word that YOU can't pronounce" then something like "the rest of us have no problem with it". It was as though he wanted to prove that he was better than her.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Well speaking personally, I can't pronounce Quinacridone either. There are one or two water colour paints I struggle with. Just out of interest I looked it up, I'm nosy that way you see. Turns out it isn't a colour in its own right, but a compound that was developed in 1958. Its seven crystalline forms range in colour from yellowish-red to violet; the violet β and red γ forms are used as pigments, both classified as C.I. Pigment Violet 19.

So there ya go, Mr Clever-clogs can go and put that in his pipe and smoke it. Anyroadup, I still can't pronounce the blessed word, which under the circumstances isn't really surprising. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I thought they got on well, he just didn’t seem to be the usual chatty tv type. There are some that seem to think that faffing about with paint and stuff is akin to performing open heart surgery!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My goodness PP, never heard of the word let alone pronounce it, actually, Leonie did say to Seth Apter "can you understand my accent and what I'm saying" and he said "perfectly thank you" and I never thought anything about it 'cos she does talk very Lancashire - like me, but maybe that's why she said it, bless her.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Did you notice that by the end of the second show Seth Apter was mimicking Leonie's accent which I felt showed that they were very easy in each other's company :-)