Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Remblance and Crafters TV

Post Thanks / Like

Default Joe Remblance and Crafters TV

Just been reading this on Graham’s Forum. Joe is to ‘ host the schedule of shows on its channel.’ Now I think about it Joe hadn’t been on C&C for a while. I haven't watched Crafters TV. Is it any good?

Post Thanks / Like

I knew Joe had left and gone to Australia, must have just been a holiday. Never heard of Crafters TV, I assumed it was a YouTube type thing. John (think its Scott) is doing the Sewing.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sara announced he was joining Crafters Companion a few weeks ago. I didn't know it was to host 'their' TV channel - didn't know they had one!

Post Thanks / Like

Oooh I say ! Hadn't heard anything about this so I've been to nosy (the shame) here you are ladies

https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/...y/crafters-tv/

The link seems to be the promotional information, I've not time to delve just now but I will later !! I like Fiona and that young man - Jamie Laird (?) and another lady who's name I can't just recall but some I just can't watch. Several peeps have gone to CC over the years but things don't always seem to work out though.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Had to have a look of course... Shows advertised list UK times as well as american time zones. I'll watch one when I have a bit of time.

Post Thanks / Like

I miss the lass that used to do Serif shows , Michelle Jackson -Mogford. She didn’t last long with CC. I miss Serif to be honest!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    I miss the lass that used to do Serif shows , Michelle Jackson -Mogford. She didn’t last long with CC. I miss Serif to be honest!
    Are you on FB? She has her own page and still designs kits that can be used with Serif Craft Artist.

Post Thanks / Like

No, I am a reactionary over FB - I realise I might be cutting off my nose to spite my face but for me all these media sites ( except for Forums) are a major disruptive influence.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No, I am a reactionary over FB - I realise I might be cutting off my nose to spite my face but for me all these media sites ( except for Forums) are a major disruptive influence.
    I'm with you on that, PinkPig. The more I hear about Facebook the more it frightens me.

Post Thanks / Like

I also agree with you PinkPig. I have never had a facebook acct., and don't want one.
    I find the amount of personal information stored on the internet somewhat worrying.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post