Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Remblance and Crafters TV

Post Thanks / Like

Oh how awful, poor kitties and your members. We were all very friendly on here - I can recall two or maybe three occasions where we'd have a collection for someone in need, but as with anything, you always get the odd "prats". Everything had been deleted when I got back but one of my friends on here gave me the gist.

I did wonder if previous nice members would maybe try to join in again, I guess they've (the nice ones) have found another niche now but it would be lovely if they came back but not the "banned" ones (it was that bad).
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

The banned ones went off and started their own forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. I've been away for weeks and tried to login a few weeks ago but couldn't. I came home yesterday and found that Pink Pig has kindly sent me some ATCs even though I'm not in the current swap - she mentioned a new link. Now I'm here, what exactly has happened? Why all the 'default' boxes?

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Technology being an idiot Victoria! Can't live without all this techy stuff, but sometimes one has the urge to kick it into touch. ;)

Think we had a techy hitch this morning. I opened the larder (fridge without an ice box) door, and the leccy went off. Managed to put everything away, thought dire thoughts about needing a hot drink, when it came back on again. Not impressed as I had to go and sort out the clocks that work on electricity. With at least another three days of strong winds, I dare say it will be on and off like Blackpool illuminations.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Must admit I am a bit scared about the next few days with the weather that is being forecast. Torches at the ready, candles sorted, weighted lots of things down in the garden, food that doesn't need heating collected together. Fingers crossed nobody gets caught up in it all.

Post Thanks / Like

Its absolutely wild here, has been all night, as most of you know I live about 200 yds from the cliff edge - but there's cottages and other units between us and the drop! We do have powercuts now and again & its so inconvenient but at least I have torches, a gas fire and oven so can make do. A couple of weeks ago when it went off hubby wanted to bring in his petrol fired Tilley Lamp but I wouldn't have it, he said its safe enough but I wouldn't risk it so I ordered some battery operated lights and got an email y'day to say they're up in Brid but I'm not traipsing up for them in this weather.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about the ‘default’ boxes but none of us could get on the forum last weekend, just kept getting an error message (404?)and not on this server comment. Members used the C&C forum on Shopping Telly to ask what was happening and LJ got in touch with Graham to ask if he could help, which he did. It s a sharp reminder that we don’t really know where we stand with the new owners as they have chosen not to communicate with us. Without Graham’s intervention we would probably still not have access.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't had any power cuts yet.

About half a dozen (probably more)of neighbours tall conifer trees have blown over into our garden. They've covered the pond, think there will be more too.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

I love flowers