Thread: New club gift february

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New club gift february

A Thirsty Brush stamp set, might be a die as well, though I am not 100% certain of that. The piccy isn't showing until I clicked on it, when it took me to the next page. Then it only mentioned a 10% discount, but when I popped it into my basket it deducted the £16.99, and just left the postage. I checked to make sure I was only charged the postage. Can't be too careful where C & C are concerned.

Roz
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered mine this afternoon. It says dies included but I’m not sure they are. There was no picture but when I added to my basket there was a picture and it looked like just stamps. I was just browsing the site a few minutes ago and another set came up which looks like dies separately but when I put those in my basket it just takes off the 10% Either way £2.99 isn’t a bad offer

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Tried the dies tonight after reading it properly. The dies are £16.99 + postage, so I decided I could live without them. Normally I don't care much for dies that cut around an image as they often leave a white edge, which I don't like. Still the stamps are nice, especially at £2.99, though wouldn't have paid the full price, with or without postage.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog