Thread: Groovi dem

Post Thanks / Like

Default Groovi dem

Did anyone see little Maria Moorhouse (nee Simms) yesterday with the two Groovi shows?

I know she'd been off a while and had an operation (her shoulder Barbara said the other week) and there'd been problems with her recovery, but bless her, she did look so poorly. She sounded cheerful and said she was on the mend and managed both shows ok, but you could tell it was hard work for her, I hope she's soon fully recovered, she's a lovely lass.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh drat, missed the shows. Must admit I do like Paul, Linda and Tina, but can definitely live without Barbara when it comes to parchment crafting. I bought a few goodies just before C********, but haven't got around to trying them out yet. Can't even remember what the blessed things were. Not C******** that's for sure.

I have more than enough C******** parchment goodies I reckon, ditto C******** stamps and dies, not forgetting paper, card, and all those Hunkydory kits I bought three, four, whenever, years ago. Didn't use any of the HD kits last C******** as I used up loads of ATC's, did rubber stamping, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I made parchment cards for the girls at the needle/natter group, enjoyed making those too.

Also made several Glitzcraft cards. Bought extra Glitzcraft stencils early in the new year, got a real bargain with them too as several were on offer, and I also got a nice discount for spending over £40, or it might have been £50. I decide I wasn't going to carry on with the Glitzcraft club, so had a bit of a splurge on what I wanted, rather than on what I was given in the kits, which wasn't always what I wanted.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog