Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shorter shows on C & C

Post Thanks / Like

If you are a channel hopper I suppose there is also a good chance you would miss the start of the top of the hour Hochanda shows.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really watch C & C anymore due to the fact that they decided to go HD and if I want to watch them I have to pay Sky 5+ per month for the honour of doing so. I can watch them on the telly upstairs as that's on a main aerial and picks up Freeview, but that finishes at 7.00pm (?) and I can't stay upstairs for long periods of time as I have the dogs to keep an eye on. Whoever decided to go HD is nuts and I'm sure it will have impacted their sales.

The only shows I watch now are Sizzix.

Must admit I watch quite a bit of Hochy these days as I've gone a little bit inky.

Post Thanks / Like

I run of an old sky+ HD box in my craft room Deefy but I don't subscribe its on channel 664 if that's any help?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

The new format of 45 minute programmes is not an improvement. They say that there will be more suppliers etc. I monitored one day and found Tattered lace on 6 times ( which C & C own).only one bead show, no sewing shows and all the rest paper craft. Only one new supplier on during the day. New system has no advantages.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Seem to have been an awful lot of TL stuff on recently. Lots of sewing stuff on tomorrow, but unless it is done by hand in whatever form it wishes to take, then I am not interested.

I do have a sewing machine, use to do a lot of machining, but these days I find the thing to be way too noisy. Nothing wrong with the machine, it is no worse than any other machine I have had, well except for the Argos one I had to return as it screamed like a banshee. I just find machines, any machine noisy, so try and avoid them. I dare say that is why when we do have the telly on, it is nearly always with the sound off, yup, even the horse racing and rugby. Do tend to listen to the actual race, though I dunno why as the commentators these days get so hysterical, so I can't understand a blessed word they say. I've reached the stage where I find it easier to watch my selection via t'Internet, even if it is five minutes after the event.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why I put that Deefy, 664 is IW !! I meant 683 (I'm becoming a worry to myself lol )

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I have the C&C app on my iPad because it gives you more of the upcoming schedule than the website but it remains the same with hourly programmes since the change to 45 minute shows so does that mean they haven't made their minds up whether the programmes will stick at 45 minutes or they cannot be bothered to update the app?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it does PP, even the presenters on IW and C&C are confused its such a mish-mash, I cant get into my head who's selling what for whoever - sorry given it up as a bad job! I did order some roses from IW on 5th - they were selling sooooo fast I had to be quick and check out............….but other than the immediate acknowledgement of order, zilch ! I'll give 'em another few days then chase it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm dipping in and out of the channel as there's more chance of seeing something interesting for a little while and less time to get bored. I'm still winding myself up to do some "mixed media" so I like to catch the shows on Tuesday and Thursday. A strange thing, though, I can find 7 day catch-up on the website on my laptop but it isn't on my old pc, which I have in my craft room and would therefore watch more often. Probaby something to do with the operating system.

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday morning they had Dean selling the crap they can’t sell as in Monday Morning Madness.

He spent most of the 45 minutes wondering, if the offers were just for the 45 minutes or an hour. Think it was meant to be for 45 minutes, but they changed it