Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shorter shows on C & C

Post Thanks / Like

On the website all the C&C shows seem to have bits from Kit N Kaboodle or the Storage 4 Crafts line added to the list of products from the main company demoing.

Post Thanks / Like

Guess they think we’ll people who are buying stuff, will need storage, well put some plastic containers on the show list costing like £30, rather than a furniture item costing a grand or more.

we ordered that heat gun, it arrived yesterday, Dean on Monday seemed to make it sound like it was the only cordless heat gun, think I’ve seen 2 others since

Post Thanks / Like

On Wednesday, Dawn Bibby and Loen we’re together at 3pm, it ended with Dawn halfway through a Demo. Both agreed to finish it off at 5pm, when both would be back together.

5pm come, and it went to a repeat. So I thought well maybe one of them had gone down Unwell, only to find both Dawn and Loen on live hours later on.

Post Thanks / Like

I think was due to her new collection being on at the wrong price. They pulled the 5o’clock show but then on the later show said the price was being honoured. Dawn said even though it had been sorted at 5 C&C had already committed to pulling the 5 o’clock show and couldn’t change things.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

SD would try and flog us grass, the sort that grows in the garden that is, if she thought she could make a quick buck. Personally I thought the rose gold machine looked cheap and tacky. Well at least I got the tacky bit right, as for cheap, um, I don't think so somehow. I didn't care much for the gold coloured Cuttlebug that Anna Griffin brought out, but at least it didn't look tacky.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, I bet if you didn’t look after it the Rose Gold would wear off.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and all the scratches will soon make it look tatty, but it was the hard sell of the blessed thing that got me - and in anycase there cant be many folk who haven't got one of her Gemini's now anyway. I don't dispute that she's worked hard to et where she is but nowadays we have to be so careful with our money and nothing she sells is pocket money prices - last night that very broad Yorkshire speaking lady was on with a set of somat or other it was £124 !! Get real lass, get real !
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Phil Martin (think it was him) was on Hochy today flogging something at well over a hundred squid. The daft thing is that it was limited stock, so either they didn't have many, or some folks have way too much money.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    I think was due to her new collection being on at the wrong price. They pulled the 5o’clock show but then on the later show said the price was being honoured. Dawn said even though it had been sorted at 5 C&C had already committed to pulling the 5 o’clock show and couldn’t change things.
    I am confused who Dawn works for these days. She doesn't seem to have her own company but seems to be producing all sorts of new stuff which would take quite an outlay. I wonder if she is now a Create and Craft employee.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn Bibby Creations used to be a subsidery of Craft Buddy, I think that’s the term. It may still be.

I know she done a lot of Kanban, when Create and Craft, took it over, then it was Dawn Wheeler, last week it was a new lady.

I notice Sally Jacks and Shaun Crawley have appeared lately, Guess that is down to Joe going.

Do any of the Create and Craft team go to IW.