Thread: StudioLight - Lou

Post Thanks / Like

Default StudioLight - Lou

Disappointed Lou isn’t on at 5pm. She was cut short on 9pm show last night. I know she sounded as though she had a cold this morning but she seemed fine at 1pm. Anyone know the reason? Did wonder if maybe the products weren’t selling as there hasn’t been much in the way of stock updates.
    Just started a weeks holiday and was looking forward to plenty of inspiration!

Post Thanks / Like

No sorry Jilly I saw her at dinner time but I was busy so don't know if she said she was poorly - someone sure to be along later who knows! I know she seems to put loads of hours in these days with demming for so many companies and she doesn't just live around the corner either.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I watched one recorded show this morning and wasn’t impressed with her demos. Everything seems to be a bit of a mess somehow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I watched one recorded show this morning and wasn’t impressed with her demos. Everything seems to be a bit of a mess somehow.
    I know what you mean - seemed a bit disorganised

Post Thanks / Like

oh bless her, seems like she must have been ill then ladies, hope she's better soon.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !