Thread: Final 50% stock clearance discount at Foil Play!

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Final 50% stock clearance discount at Foil Play!

Just a note to let you know that Foil Play still has a final discount of 50% off everything, even the already price slashed crazy clearance bargains. The discount has already been applied, so you don't need to enter any code to snap up these deals! Prices are ridiculously low, with decoupage sheets from as little as 5p a sheet, and die cut toppers from as little as 10p a sheet.

I have extended the end date of the discount, which will be valid now until 30 April 2020. Products which sell out are very unlikely to be restocked (in a few instances I have found a little more stock than I thought I had, so have relisted it), so if you have your eye on something in particular at a bargain price, please don't wait too long and miss out.

As ever, you can check out the Going, going section of the site for products which are about to sell out, ordered by popularity - although you can of course change the order or filter using the options (brand, theme etc) on the left hand menu to find all sorts of bargain goodies.

With best wishes, I hope that you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well in these very difficult times.

Post Thanks / Like