Thread: Last chance for a 50% discount off almost everything at Foil Play

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Last chance for a 50% discount off almost everything at Foil Play

Hello there! I've been winding down to retirement for the past couple of years and it's almost time to close down the Foil Play website. Before I do, and as a thank you for all your custom over the years, which I have very much appreciated, I'm offering a final discount of 50% off almost everything, even the already price slashed crazy clearance bargains. The discount has already been applied, so you don't need to enter any code to snap up these deals. Prices are ridiculously low, with die cut toppers from as little as 10p a sheet.

Products which sell out will not be restocked, so if you have your eye on something in particular at a bargain price, please don't wait too long and miss out!

As ever, you can check out the Going, going section of the site for products which are about to sell out, ordered by popularity - although you can of course change the order or filter using the options (brand, theme etc) on the left hand menu to find all sorts of bargain goodies.

Just to mention, I also have lots of bargain crafty (and other) goodies for sale on eBay, with at least 50% donation from all eBay sales going to charity. The charities which I am supporting are:
    The Friends of the Hospital of St Cross which supports the Hospital of St Cross and the NHS Community Service in Rugby. The charity has over 100 volunteers and NO paid staff so all money donated is spent on equipment and projects which make a real difference for the patients using these services;
    Extra Mile which is a small, registered British charity helping provide free education and training to some of the poorest, street children in Sierra Leone, West Africa. The charity has built its own secondary school but desperately needs help to provide more classrooms. It also needs funds to continue its teacher-training programme, helping young, local teachers to improve the quality of education in this poor, deprived community.

Thank you again for all of your support and custom over the years, happy crafting!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks folks!

Last date for orders will be this Sunday, 5 December - the 50% discount off almost everything will be valid until then