Thread: TCB discounts 23/3/2020

Post Thanks / Like

Default TCB discounts 23/3/2020

Just been on to C&C via TCB and its a whopping 24% discount so while I was on TCB I had a quick shuftie through these - just incase you're in "need"

C&C 24%
    IW 8% (up to)
    QVC 6.4%
    CC 1.6%
    Hochy - zilch
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I managed 12.5% when I ordered my £100's worth of goodies. Only received it on the extra I paid though, sadly not on the voucher. Having said that, I did get my full amount on the diamond painting card thingies, which was over £5. How long it will take before it becomes payable is anyone's guess of course. I am saving it for C******** anyway, along with my Nectar points for all these searches and surveys. Got over £18 in those, and well over £20 from Shopper Thoughts.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

They quote 10 weeks to payable Roz - not too bad!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I have one payment to come that was about nine weeks ago. However, more importantly, according to TCB I have £100 to come from Tesco Mobile. I found that a tad hard to believe as I am only parting with £7.50 a month. I mean I would be very grateful to Tesco Mobile, it just seems somewhat over generous.

The phone turned up this morning, but I had to ring them on my old phone as the screen was cracked. Spoke to a very nice lady who said that I should receive the replacement tomorrow, had an email from DPD saying it will. She said she would send me a jiffy bag so I could return the broken one, but not to worry if I can't post it for a while due to this virus thingie. She has put a note on my account in case anyone queries my tardiness.

Ordered a nice new case, golden butterflies, to protect it, along with one of those screen wotsits. I bought one of those for my Kindle Fire, well a pack of two actually. Good job too I reckon as it would probably be a tad scratched by now. Can't remember just how long I have had it, but it is several years. It isn't as old as my Kindle eReader, that goes back to early 2012 I believe. My MP3 player is even older, 2010. I not big on new technology unless I need it! ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

The "kidz" keep telling me I need a new phone - I keep having to charge it up. Trouble is iPhones are so expensive and for what I use it it seems an extravagance. You get much more for your money with Android which is what I used to have and still do, it lives in the car glove box and I charge it up regularly, but Apples are so much easier to use

Post Thanks / Like

Had a bt pay and go that you had to top up every three months or you got cut off I had so much credit on it
    I sold it to a neighbour for £10 +the credit
    I always had my daughters cast offs after that
    When hubby changed jobs his work gave him a phone so I had his old one
    Every time they updated it I got his old one lol
    When he got one with internet on it I was too scared to use it in case it racked up the bill
    I now have an Iphone and Ipad which were his works ones ,they said he could keep them when he left
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Must admit I know stuff all about these fancy phones. By the time I had connected the thing to TalkTalk, plus two of my email accounts, I'd had enough. Will tackle registering the thing tomorrow.

Roz