Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 membership

Post Thanks / Like

LJ I think that is the item number you have to select and there is a different promo code that you have to enter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    Think a lot of companies are trying to keep customers I had 38 emails from various places I have purchased from for other things not just craft but clothing etc
    we're getting all those emails as well. Got one from the estate agent. They're not going to get much repeat custom from us!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    LJ I think that is the item number you have to select and there is a different promo code that you have to enter.
    Yes there is a promo code on the card (I purposely left it off the forum)but nowhere to enter it at checkout
    Looked at the terms and conditions on the website ,The offer is for people who have never shopped with them
    So why did I get the card , I can only assume they are mail dropping all ideal world customers,I am a member there but not shopped in Yonkers
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like desperation to me LJ, but if you've to use something else as well they must have your details so therefore know who you are - that sounds gobbledegook but I know what I mean !!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

20 for me as well. Due next month n'all, so for 1 instead of 20 would have been nice. :(

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I never renewed as I was not buying much the credit to the account never got used coz I never spend that much to use it
    I think the mail shot was a desperate ploy from Ideal world
    Wonder if any other ideal world customers on here will get one
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

My membership lapsed some time ago, but I got the card this morning and have just renewed for 1 (I hope ! ). The promo code was entered on the top of the payment page, above the billing address. My order history was still on there, so it's not just for people who have never ordered, but presumably they are trying to lure us lapsed folk back. They certainly won't be getting a 50 first order from me, but I might order the Club Gift now and again.

Keep safe everybody
    Love Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I will try again
    as nothing came up on the payment page

Post Thanks / Like

Just tried again no place to put promo code
    Tried it on my pc and it worked how odd

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just tried to renew as I received an email from them telling me I had x number of days in which to do it. Clicked on my account and kept being taken to some other strange place. Have given up. If push comes to shove I am sure they will telephone me as they did three years ago. Not going to get fazed over it anywhoo, probably a glitch on their website. Might try via my Kindle tomorrow.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog